Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grand Opening!





Hello everyone!  I just had to share some wonderful news!!  My mom and I have just opened our new etsy shop!  It will specialize in handmade clothing for Blythe and Pulllip dolls.  My mama has been busily sewing her fingers off for the past few weeks and we finally decided that there were enough outfits ready to list.  So, for the past few days, we've been frantically making sure that each outfit is co-ordinated, and then we got our girls ready to play dress-up!  We had so much fun trying all the outfits on while I took  the photo's of each ensemble! It was hard to believe that there were well over 100  pictures at the end of our session!   Of course for etsy, you are better off having five pic's of everything so everyone can see every angle LOL!  I then spent hours, tweaking the 'exposure' button with Picnik.  Thank goodness for that wonderful tool!  If you don't have it, you don't know what you're missing!  Well, the shop is ready, and I'm so proud of my mom!  Please take a look http://www.etsy.com/shop/myfairdolly

I have a lovely picture to share!  I could'nt resist getting my dear boys and their friends to pose with my Little Ladies!  Brings a smile to my face...



By the way, if you haven't had a chance to read my last blog, I have a give-away on the go.  If you'd like a chance of winning an embroidered needlebook and pincushion, please leave a comment on that post and the draw will take place on Thursday, June 17th.  Good Luck!
hugs,
Shell